- Customer centric strategies
- Change management and leadership
- Digital transformation - moving away from cost centre and into a revenue enabler
- Agility, diversity and DevOps
- Mobility, security and ways of working - potential Horizon Scan dinner of 4 providers
- Clouds, serverless and low code technologies
- Data, analytics and information strategies - Fast data
- Building cross functional teams
- Information flow - protecting and optimising it
- Building an extended enterprise
- Delivering & measuring IT value
The next Horizon CIO Event
Horizon CIO Network roundtables are a unique opportunity to create relationships with the most transformative business technology leaders in the UK in a curated debate led by Mark Chillingworth, who has been editing for the CIO community for over 10 years.
CIOs from leading UK and international businesses, the most pioneering technology leaders in the NHS and public sector join these events to share ideas and meet next generation service providers.
Horizon CIO roundtable events were developed from feedback from the CIO and CTO community that they wanted a journalistically led series events that introduced them to next generation service providers so they could scan the horizon and identify the partners that will give them competitive advantage.