- This event has passed.
CIO roundtable debate: Tomorrow’s digital services – April 24, 2018
24 April, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pmFree
The second Horizon CIO podcast roundtable dinner of 2018 will feature a keynote presentation from air travel CIO Simon Lamkin, CIO of Brussels Airlines, who featured in a CIO podcast on easyJet.
This event will discuss how CIOs are discovering, researching and creating the digital services that their organisation and vertical market will require for a sustainable future.
Horizon CIO podcast roundtable debates are an opportunity to meet next generation technology service providers. This event, on April 24, 2018, will feature one of the Europe’s experienced digital transformation organisations.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- The importance of the digital customer experience
- Changing customer behaviour
- The importance of co-creating digital services with an ecosystem of partners and customers
- How to assess and map out the path to a digital service
- Finding new ways to benefit from the digitisation of your organisation and vertical market
- Security that doesn’t inhibit customer experience
- Understanding what the current and future digital customer will demand
- The leadership styles CIOs need to deliver a strong digital service
- How to design new services
- Building and testing digital services and how it differs from previous models